OGM: UK PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDERS
At OGM, we manufacture the highest quality plastic injection moulded parts and assemblies, using advanced injection moulding, automation and 3D printing technologies. We have the expertise and skills to help customers throughout industry reduce lead-times, while enhancing the quality, functionality and performance of injection moulded parts and components. We offer a full injection moulding service, including mould toolmaking, bespoke component assembly and finishing operations.
We are UK based plastic injection moulders providing you a full support through our two manufacturing sites in Oxfordshire and South Wales. Along with our plastic injection moulding, toolmaking and assembly services, we have the ability to offer added value services through dedicated project management and technical and customer support.
PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING
We offer plastic injection moulding services from concept and product design, through prototyping and tooling to full-scale production.
- We have over 92,000 sq feet manufacturing facilities, with 50 advanced injection moulding machines in our two UK manufacturing sites
- Conventional injection moulding from a machine range of 35 to 1,100 tonnes
- Elastomers and polymer injection moulded parts and components
- Toolmaking, with servicing, maintenance, repair and overhaul of existing tools
- Dedicated new product introduction (NPI) team
- Purpose-built injection moulding and product assembly facilities
- Class 7/10,000 cleanroom assembly areas providing the ideal environment for production of medical and electronics mouldings and components
INJECTION MOULD TOOLS
We have an extensive in-house tool-room, equipped with the latest technology and staffed by experienced mould toolmakers. Our tool-room ensures optimum tool availability, on-time production to plan and high service levels for every customer.
HOW WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS
Get in touch with your local plastic moulders!
UK'S LEADING PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING COMPANY
Offering complete solution for your plastic injection moulding needs
Whatever stage you are at in your product development, or even if you have existing mould tools, you can rely on our expertise and support from start to finish. We will help you to manufacture plastic parts and components from new or existing designs and tools, develop the most cost-effective and efficient injection moulding processes, and assemble, test and ship assemblies and finished products.