Reducing time to market for injection moulding
One of the critical factors when choosing an injection moulding company is its ability to help you reduce time to market. This can be especially true if you’re working in a fast-changing industry, where the difference between success and failure can be determined by the speed with which your company reacts to customer demands, or to emerging trends and technologies.
As leading UK plastic injection moulders, we operate a lean and agile tooling, injection moulding and finishing operation, designed to help you react quickly and efficiently to changing market conditions, or to manage new injection mould designs or product introductions.
Injection moulding design and production
Our design, development and production engineers are on hand to help you optimise part and injection mould tooling designs, and to capitalise on our automated injection moulding, component assembly and finishing operations. For example, we can help you:
- Design injection moulded parts to reduce tooling development times or machine cycle times
- Select the best plastics for injection moulding, to provide the optimum compromise between injection moulding efficiencies and the quality, functionality and performance of each injection moulded part
- Develop injection mould tooling using our rapid production service or innovations such as conformal cooling or gas vented tool inserts; this approach can reduce lead times for injection mould tooling from 10 or more weeks, to under 4 weeks
- Improve productivity and reduce lead times through our investment in highly automated injection moulding processes, including robotics systems for part handling, inspection and packing
- Produce volume parts in days using hybrid metal additive technology
- Reduce the number of production operations and suppliers, through our in-house project management, component assembly and packaging services
- Customised logistics models, combined with integrated IT and streamlined order processing to eliminate the risk of delays.
Reducing time to market
Learn how we produced 40,000 parts in just 5 days, using advanced hybrid metal additive manufacturing.
Learn how we reduced lead times for injection mould tooling from 10 to less than 4 weeks.