Would you like to join our friendly & successful team?
We are currently seeking the right individuals to fill the following vacancies:
Injection Mould Tool Setter
Reporting To: Tooling and Design Manager/Toolroom Supervisor
The injection moulding facility operates across 3 shifts, Earlies (5.45am-2pm), Lates (1.45pm-10pm) and Nights (9.45pm to 6am) Monday to Friday.
We currently have a vacancy for an injection mould tool setter on late shift.
Required Skills, Experience
- Experience of working in a batch, fact change production environment
- Able to set and adjust injection moulding machines and associated ancillary equipment
- An experienced technical setter with a good knowledge of engineering polymers
- Trained in the safe mounting and dismounting of injection mould tools
- Responsible for process trouble-shooting on shift
- Focused on maximising machine utilisation & overall equipment effectiveness
- Full compliance with all company Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s)
- Support CI initiatives & 5S programs
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent attention to detail
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years setting experience
- Recognised plastics industry training
- A team player able to work as part of a winning team.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Tracey.williams@OGM.uk.com