Would you like to join our friendly & successful team?
We have no current vacancies, but keep checking back for any updates.
Late Shift Assembly Operator
Reporting To: Assembly Supervisor
To ensure that components produced at your station are to the acceptable quality standard as set by the customer and OGM, and your output targets are achieved.
- Undertake production as described in the Work Instructions provided ensuring the highest quality standards are adhered to and that the daily output target is met.
- Inspect (visually) parts produced taking note of quality concerns and guidelines as per instructions on work instructions.
- Advise Supervisor/engineering department reasons for quality failures or not achieving output targets.
- Pack components as per specification.
- Manually operate machinery as trained.
- Good Housekeeping (5S) – Ensure all areas are clean and tidy.
- Co-operate with Assembly Supervisor Quality Engineer to achieve quality goals.
- Endeavour to raise personal awareness of quality requirements. Raise any quality issues to your assembly supervisor.
- Engage in other operator duties as required.
- Participate in and actively promote the company’s CIP (continuous improvement program) looking for ways to continually improve the way we work and to reduce waste.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Night Shift Material Handler, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to the Production Manager, Wayne Holden – firstname.lastname@example.org – NO AGENCIES.
We are always looking for zero hours contractors on all shifts: 5.45am-2pm, 1.45pm-10pm and 9.45pm-6am.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to the Production Manager, Wayne Holden – email@example.com